As one of the UK’s most well-respected speakers on neurodiversity, I get invited to speak at a lot of events.
Please be mindful that a speaker of my calibre invests an enormous amount of time and energy into each talk I deliver, and when you ask me to speak for free, you’re asking me to do many hours of unpaid work. Therefore I need to ensure that your event is a good investment of my time.
I do occasional community events as part of my commitment to inclusion and to helping others. These are for events organised by a community group, non-profit or charity. If you want me to speak at your event, it must be:
- Free to attend
- Open to the public (unless there’s a good reason for it to be private)
- Inclusive and accessible – especially for neurodiverse people
- Aligned to my values
I will also occasionally speak for free if it’s a genuine marketing opportunity. This means that in addition to the above criteria, I require:
- Minimum audience of 200 people
- Majority of audience to be decision-makers in their organisation
- Social media coverage and inclusion in other marketing
This page is posted under a Creative Commons “Attribution-ShareAlike” licence (also known as “copyleft”). You can copy and past the text on this page, and adapt it for your own use, even for commercial purposes. You must credit me and license your new creation under the identical terms.